For travelers who prefer a glimpse of life in the Puerto Rican Countryside we invite you to come and explore the undiscovered side of Puerto Rico.
Located in the rural countryside, five miles above the town of Rio Grande, guests staying at Villa Sevilla are close enough to explore the multitude of attractions on the north coast yet a world away from the congestion of the city.
At Villa Sevilla you will be embraced by the quiet countryside and beloved song of our coqui.
Our accommodations provide guests the comforts of home in options ranging from a one and two bedroom apartment, cozy two bedroom casita, to a large three bedroom house each featuring full kitchens, free wifi, climate controlled bedrooms, and just about anything else needed for a stress free vacation.
Villa Sevilla is unique from other guest houses, yet different from just a vacation rental. As guests, you will enjoy your own private and fully furnished house, cottage, or apartment, along with a warm welcome from your hosts.
As your hosts, our goal is to make certain that your stay is as comfortable and memorable as possible. We will answer all questions and guide you from the reservation process through all aspects of your stay, including activities, dining options, and the area's points of interest. We will provide as much or as little interaction as you wish; the choice is completely up to you.
While we don't live on site, our home is just down the street so we are readily available if needed
For guests looking for total privacy, we also offer a separate three bedroom Hacienda with a private pool on three acres.
Go to Accommodations and Pricing
Just imagine waking up as the sun inches over the peaks of El Yunque. You hear the distant crow of roosters and the gentle chatter of birds feasting on nectar outside your window. Enjoy your morning coffee on the veranda as you gaze across the river valley and onto the blue waters of the Atlantic. Surround yourself in the tranquility of the countryside as you feel the stress melt away. Grab your favorite book and relax near the lagoon shaped pool surrounded by boulders and tropical foliage. Feeling adventurous? Take a short hike down to the Rio Grande River, where you can swim under waterfalls or in the natural pools formed within the granite boulders. More than likely, you will be the only one there.
Sound like a dream? It doesn't have to be; you can have all this and more at Villa Sevilla.
Check out our guest comment page and see what our past guests have to say
Villa Sevilla is centrally located just 20 miles east of San Juan International Airport and 20 miles west of Fajardo and 5 miles above the town of Rio Grande. The 5 mile road from Rio Grande to Villa Sevilla is paved but it is a mountain road and will be winding and more narrow. Guests will need to rent a car if staying at Villa Sevilla as there is no reliable public transportation available outside of the metro areas.
Villa Sevilla's central location will easily allow you to explore the metro areas of San Juan, along with all the activities and attractions of the eastern and central areas of Puerto Rico.
• Villa Sevilla Guest House is located halfway between San Juan and Fajardo and five miles up into the foothills above Rio Grande. The drive time from San Juan will be about 35 minutes. (Allow more time if traveling during morning or afternoon commuter times)
• There are no lodging establishments inside El Yunque Park, however there are several establishments such as ours within the Caribbean National Forest
• While there is not a restaurant on site, all accommodations have full kitchens. (Restaurants and dining can be found within 10-20 minutes drive time of our location)
• Transportation is not provided and visitors to the island who are staying outside of the San Juan metro area will need to rent a car. Having a vehicle will allow you to explore on your own time and give you limitless opportunities on the island.
• Our accommodations are clustered over several acres and are full sized apartments and homes providing privacy and geared toward extended stays. If you will only be in the area for one night we are more then happy to suggest alternate options in the area.
A = Villa Sevilla
B = SJU Airport
C = Old San Juan
D = Balneario Monserrate, Luquillo
E = Biobay Kayaking
F = Ferry to Culebra & Vieques
G = El Portal Visitor Center